Family Law Attorneys in Coeur d'Alene
We are ready to help you. Family law is very different from other branches of law as it involves private matters. Whether you find yourself needing a family law lawyer, divorce attorney, a custody lawyer or a new adoption attorney, our experienced lawyers will lead and guide you through your family law case. Learn more about family and divorce law below and get the help you need. Call today or request a free consultation now to learn how we can intercede on your behalf.
Family Law Practice Areas:
Child custody often becomes a legal issue when parents divorce or in the case of unmarried parents. The common assumption is that the mother will receive full or majority custody, yet the father has an equal right to fight for child custody...more.
Local & Experienced Family Lawyers
John Redal has spent over 20 years studying the Kootenai county judicial system, several of those years as a prosecutor. He knows the individuals within the legal system and is a respected attorney in court. John represents a wide range of clients, including those in need of family law representation.
Why Choose Redal & Redal Attorneys?
- Local Representation
- Free Initial Consultation
- We Offer Flexible Payment Plans
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- All Cases Handled Personally
- Office Right Across From County Jail
- Extensive Trial Experience
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Honest Representation To Maximize Your Defense Strategy
- Fixed fees are the standard. You Know exactly what your defense will cost up front. START TO FINISH!
- Prior Prosecutor for Rathdrum, Idaho
- Prior Prosecutor for Post Falls, Idaho